- This event has passed.
Family Day Event – “Flowers in the Field” @ Paint & Sip Studio Temecula
Sunday March 12 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25.00 – $35.00
About The Class?
- Learn to paint with no experience required!
- Project painted on a 12″ x 16″ canvas.
- Includes art supplies (aprons provided)
This is an ” All Ages / Family Friendly ” Studio Class:
- Age Policy: (Ages 7+ CAN attend, 13+ recommended. Children under 18 must be accommodated by an adult)
This class is not recommended for young students under 7, due to the skills necessary to complete project and length of session. If you are interested in a session for younger students, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food/Drink Policy: We kindly recommend you bring non-alcoholic beverages + snacks. If you do choose to bring alcoholic beverages, please consume responsibly. The aim is for a family friendly environment
- Class Policy: Anyone painting must purchase a ticket. Please no infants, strollers, or pets.
We strongly encourage parents to paint with their kids. Remember, we don’t allow drop-offs! But if you want to only observe or assist (especially with multiple kids, you can email us at email@example.com to coordinate this)
- Reserving All At Once? Automatic group seating under host’s name.
- Reserving Separately? Write in the checkout notes who you want to sit with!
Signing Up For A Class:
- How to register: Add tickets to your cart and checkout with payment.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. Must have confirmation email to attend.
- All Sales Final. Read reschedule policy.
What is the Reschedule Policy? We do not offer refunds, only credit for a new class. Credits must be used within 90 days. Cancellations within 24 hours will receive 50% credit. Sorry, no-shows receive will not receive credit under any circumstances. Reschedule here